Now, you might think that I would choose to blog, but actually, I chose to yoga.
Not that Miss Ellie isn't just about the cutest kitty to ever want to blog about, and not that I didn't have a great couple of shots in the camera, ready to make the blog more interesting...It's just that my new job puts me at the computer for more hours than teaching ever did, and my shoulders and back needed the exercise and stretching that only a good half hour of yoga can deliver. So I unfurled my purple yoga mat on the den rug and worked through a great Veria yoga session and felt much better for the choice I made. I've been missing sun salutation and warrior and triangle poses for some time now. Felt good to get back on the mat. Good way to start a Friday!
Sorry, Miss Ellie! I'll post the cute photos and I'll talk about your favorite little snooze-spot--ASAP.

4 comments:
i've been thinking i should give yoga a try. at 52 i am starting to stiffen up.
but .... i'd rather blog.
ps you can boldly get rid of your word verification, if you like. i took mine off and i almost never get spam.
if you do, you have the power to zap it away.
Laurie,
The two actually aren't mutually exclusive. And the one (yoga) will give you the stamina and pain-free-ness to do the other (blog). When I'm actively doing yoga, I have NO PAIN in my shoulders or back AT ALL. And that is saying something, because before I did yoga, my back and neck and shoulders ached all the time. You won't regret it!
not sure i could do it on my own. and getting up and getting to a class..... oh, i am so set in my ways.
on the other hand, my neck and shoulders always ache. so i should certainly be doing osmething about that beyond popping advil.
Post a Comment